Turnagain, Ptarmigan, where did you go? / James Guenther ; illustrated by Shannon Cartwright.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Summary:A child watches as a ptarmigan changes its appearance and actions as the seasons change.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC GUE (Text)||33892100410415||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||11/15/2016||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1570612374 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1570612714
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 22 x 27 cm.
- Publisher: Seattle, Wash. : Sasquatch Books, 2000.
"A Story about the Alaska state bird"--cover.
A child watches as a ptarmigan changes its appearance and actions as the seasons change.
|Target Audience Note:||
"Ages 3-8"--cover p.