Weather / written by John Farndon ; [illustrations by John Bendall-Brunello and others].
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:Discusses such elements of weather as clouds, wet air, frost, ice, wind, and air pressure. Includes some projects.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J EARLY 551.5 FAR (Text)||33892100312470||Children's Early Non-Fiction||Book||None||03/31/2016||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0789429853
- Physical Description: 61 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : DK Pub., 1998.
Discusses such elements of weather as clouds, wet air, frost, ice, wind, and air pressure. Includes some projects.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Weather > Juvenile literature
Weather forecasting > Juvenile literature