Sergei Prokofiev's Peter and the wolf [Book with CD] / retold by Janet Schulman ; illustrated by Peter Malone.
- 6 of 7 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
Summary:Despite Grandfather's warning about wolves in the forest, Peter and his animal friends capture one.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J READ-ALONG SCH (Text)||33892004162732||Children's Read-Alongs||Book||None||07/26/2005||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0375824308 (trade hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780375824302 (trade hardcover)
- ISBN: 0375924302 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780375924309 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 x 27 cm + 1 sound disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2004.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
CD credits: Story and music by Sergei Prokofiev ; orchestral recording by the Cincinnati Pops under the direction of Erich Kunzel ; narration by Peter A. Thomas.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narration by Peter A. Thomas.
Despite Grandfather's warning about wolves in the forest, Peter and his animal friends capture one.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wolves > Fiction.
Birds > Fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
Grandfathers > Fiction.