- 10 of 10 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
Summary:When a young rabbit checks out a library book about wolves, he learns much more about their behavior than he wanted to know.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC GRA (Text)||33892004541141||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||10/11/2006||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1416914919
- ISBN: 9781416914914
- Physical Description: 36 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2006.
When a young rabbit checks out a library book about wolves, he learns much more about their behavior than he wanted to know.
ALSC Notable Book 2008.