The butter man / Elizabeth Alalou and Ali Alalou ; illustrated by Julie Klear Essakalli.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Sage Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Summary:While Nora waits for the couscous her father is cooking to be finished, he tells her a story about his youth in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Cascade Locks Library||J PIC ALA (Text)||33892100280040||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||05/06/2015||Available||-|
|Baker County Library||ALALOU (Elizabeth) (Text)||37814002029362||JUV EASY||Book||None||03/27/2008||Available||-|
|Baker Huntington Branch||ALALOU (Elizabeth) (Text)||37814002029354||JUV EASY||Book||None||03/27/2008||Available||-|
|The Dalles Wasco County Library||E ALA (Text)||33892004732708||PICTURE BOOKS||Book||None||03/19/2008||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1580891276 (reinforced) :
- ISBN: 9781580891271 (reinforced) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Watertown, Mass. : Charlesbridge, 
- Copyright: ©2008.
While Nora waits for the couscous her father is cooking to be finished, he tells her a story about his youth in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco.
A Junior Library Guild selection.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Morocco > Juvenile fiction.