All-American girl / Meg Cabot.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:A sophomore girl stops a presidential assassination attempt, is appointed Teen Ambassador to the United Nations, and catches the eye of the very cute First Son.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||YA FIC CABOT (Text)||33892100451328||Young Adult Fiction||Book||None||05/09/2017||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061479892
- ISBN: 0061479896
- Physical Description: 398 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Revised HarperTeen paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTeen, 2008.
- Copyright: ©2002.
A sophomore girl stops a presidential assassination attempt, is appointed Teen Ambassador to the United Nations, and catches the eye of the very cute First Son.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Presidents > Fiction
Schools > Fiction
Presidents > Fiction
Heroes and heroines > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction
High schools > Fiction
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction