- 11 of 11 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
Summary:A young city boy, riding the subway, finds an abandoned book about redwoods. He finds himself in the very forest described in the book. After finishing the book, he leaves it for someone else to read.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J EARLY 585.5 CHI (Text)||33892100258707||Children's Early Non-Fiction||Book||None||03/18/2015||Available||-|
|Parkdale Community Library||J EARLY 585.5 CHI (Text)||33892100738708||Children's Early Non-Fiction||Book||None||06/17/2021||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1596434309 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781596434301 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Flashpoint/Roaring Brook Press, 2009.
"A Neal Porter Book"
A young city boy, riding the subway, finds an abandoned book about redwoods. He finds himself in the very forest described in the book. After finishing the book, he leaves it for someone else to read.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning LG 5.6 0.5.
A Junior Library Guild selection.
ALSC notable book 2010.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coast redwood > Juvenile literature.
Redwoods > Juvenile literature.
Giant sequoia > Juvenile literature.
Boys > Juvenile fiction.