The Day-Glo brothers : the true story of Bob and Joe Switzer's bright ideas and brand-new colors / Chris Barton ; illustrated by Tony Persiani.
- 7 of 8 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
Summary:The story of Joe and Bob Switzer who experimented with ultraviolet lights and fluorescent paints and invented a new kind of color called Day-Glo.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J EARLY 535.352 BAR (Text)||33892005335246||Children's Early Non-Fiction||Book||None||03/22/2012||Available||-|
- ISBN: 157091673X (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 9781570916731 (reinforced for library use)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: Watertown, Mass. : Charlesbridge, 
- Copyright: ©2009.
The story of Joe and Bob Switzer who experimented with ultraviolet lights and fluorescent paints and invented a new kind of color called Day-Glo.
|Target Audience Note:||
Robert F. Sibert Informational Book Honor, 2010.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fluorescence > Juvenile literature.
Colors > Juvenile literature
Paint > Juvenile literature.