To the beach / Thomas Docherty.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:A little boy would rather be at the beach than indoors on a rainy day and imagines several ways to magically get to the beach.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC DOC (Text)||33892005290508||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||06/25/2010||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0763644293
- ISBN: 9780763644291 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 36 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Templar Books, 2009.
Die-cut hole in front cover.
A little boy would rather be at the beach than indoors on a rainy day and imagines several ways to magically get to the beach.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Imagination > Fiction.