Esio Trot / Roald Dahl ; illustrations by Quentin Blake.
- 7 of 7 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
Summary:Shy Mr. Hoppy devises a plan to win the heart of his true love by teaching her a spell to make her tortoise grow bigger.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J FIC DAHL (Text)||33892000211475||Children's Fiction||Book||None||02/08/1996||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0670834513 :
- Physical Description: 62 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y., U.S.A. : Viking, 1990.
Shy Mr. Hoppy devises a plan to win the heart of his true love by teaching her a spell to make her tortoise grow bigger.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Turtles > Juvenile fiction
Body size > Juvenile fiction.