Thinking in pictures : and other reports from my life with autism / Temple Grandin ; with a foreword by Oliver Sacks.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Summary:The author describes her life with autism and how she has used her strong visual sensibility to cope with it.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||616.85882 GRA 2006 (Text)||33892100201962||Adult Non-Fiction||Book||None||06/24/2014||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0307275655
- ISBN: 9780307275653
- Physical Description: xviii, 270 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Second Vintage Books edition.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage Books, 
- Copyright: ©2006.
"Expanded edition including the most recent research, therapy, and resources"--Cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -269)
The author describes her life with autism and how she has used her strong visual sensibility to cope with it.
Search for related items by subject
Autistic people > Biography
Autistic people > United States > Biography.
Autistic Disorder > Personal Narratives.