Duck & Goose / written & illustrated by Tad Hills.
- 15 of 18 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 18 total copies.
Summary:Duck and Goose learn to work together to take care of a ball, which they think is an egg.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC HIL (Text)||33892100699165||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||08/07/2020||Available||-|
- ISBN: 037583611X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780375836114 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375936114
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Schwartz & Wade Books, 
- Copyright: ©2006.
Duck and Goose learn to work together to take care of a ball, which they think is an egg.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning LG 2.6 0.5
A Junior Library Guild selection.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ducks > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction
Ducks > Juvenile fiction
Geese > Juvenile fiction.