Fallen angel [videorecording] / presented by Hallmark Hall of Fame Productions ; co-executive producer, Brent Shields ; executive producer, Richard Welsh ; directed by Michael Switzer.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Summary:A high-powered Los Angeles lawyer learns a powerful lesson about second chances.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J DVD FIC FAL (Text)||33892100726836||Children's New DVDs||DVD||System_Only_3months||02/25/2021||Checked out||06/16/2021|
- Physical Description: 1 videdisc (98 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Gold Crown collector's edition.
- Publisher: United States : Artisan Home Entertainment, 2003.
- Producer: Hallmark Hall of Fame Productions, Inc..
Includes the "Making of Fallen Angel."
Based on the novel by Don J. Snyder.
A high-powered Los Angeles lawyer learns a powerful lesson about second chances.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.