Hansel and Gretel / retold and illustrated by James Marshall.
- 9 of 9 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
Summary:A poor woodcutter's children, lost in the forest, come upon a house made of cookies, cakes, and candy, occupied by a wicked witch who likes to have children for dinner.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC MAR (Text)||33892100402321||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||09/15/2016||Available||-|
|Parkdale Community Library||J PIC MAR (Text)||33892000180886||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||09/16/1997||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781435210806 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 0803708270
- ISBN: 0803708289 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©1990.
Elem. School Library Collection
School Library Journal
A poor woodcutter's children, lost in the forest, come upon a house made of cookies, cakes, and candy, occupied by a wicked witch who likes to have children for dinner.
|Target Audience Note:||
3.9 Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Folklore > Germany
Folklore > Germany