The Octonauts and the great ghost reef
- 4 of 4 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Summary:When the Octonauts, a team of eight animals who explore the ocean, discover a bleached and abandoned coral reef, they learn about the important relationships among animals, plants, and their habitats.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC OCT (Text)||33892100755561||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||04/30/2021||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1597020192 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781597020190 (hardcover)
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 x 29 cm.
- Edition: First hardcover edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco,[CA] : Immedium, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:||When the Octonauts, a team of eight animals who explore the ocean, discover a bleached and abandoned coral reef, they learn about the important relationships among animals, plants, and their habitats.|
Search for related items by subject
Animals Juvenile fiction
Ecology Juvenile fiction
Coral reef ecology Juvenile fiction
Coral reefs and islands Juvenile fiction
Underwater exploration Juvenile fiction