- 1 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:Examines the phenomenon of earthquakes, describing how and where they occur, how they can be predicted, and how much damage they can inflict.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J EARLY 551.22 SIM (Text)||33892100345991||Children's Early Non-Fiction||Book||None||01/28/2016||Checked out||04/23/2021|
- ISBN: 0060877154
- ISBN: 9780756967420
- ISBN: 0756967422
- Physical Description: 30 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 26 cm.
- Edition: Revised edition.
- Publisher: New York : Smithsonian/Collins, 
- Copyright: ©1991.
Examines the phenomenon of earthquakes, describing how and where they occur, how they can be predicted, and how much damage they can inflict.
|Target Audience Note:||
3-6 Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Earthquakes > Juvenile literature