America's hidden history [sound recording] : [untold tales of the first pilgrims, fighting women and forgotten founders who shaped a nation] / Kenneth C. Davis.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:Davis presents an overlooked collection of stories that shaped the nation's destiny and character.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||CD 973 DAV (Text)||33892005322657||Adult Audiobooks||CD||None||04/29/2010||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781415948194 :
- ISBN: 1415948194 :
- Physical Description: 6 sound discs (approximately 77 min. each) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Library edition.
- Publisher: Westminster, Md. : Books on Tape, 
- Copyright: ℗2008.
Subtitle from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Sam Freed and Kenneth C. Davis.
Davis presents an overlooked collection of stories that shaped the nation's destiny and character.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > History.