Miss Mingo and the first day of school / Jamie Harper.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Summary:Miss Mingo helps all of the animal students in her class overcome their shyness on the first day of school by encouraging them to share something special about themselves. Includes facts about animals.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC HAR (Text)||33892004541075||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||10/11/2006||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0763624101 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 1415691746 (BWI bdg.)
- Physical Description: 26 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2006.
Miss Mingo helps all of the animal students in her class overcome their shyness on the first day of school by encouraging them to share something special about themselves. Includes facts about animals.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||First day of school > Juvenile fiction
Teachers > Juvenile fiction
Flamingos > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Juvenile fiction
Schools > Juvenile fiction
Animals > Fiction
Schools > Fiction