Danger-- icebergs! / by Roma Gans ; illustrated by Richard Rosenblum.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Summary:Explains how icebergs are formed from glaciers, move into the ocean, create hazards to ships, and sometimes melt away.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J 551.3 G (Text)||33892000242926||Children's Non-Fiction||Book||None||02/08/1996||Available||-|
|Hood River County Library||J EARLY 551.342 GAN (Text)||33892100294199||Children's Early Non-Fiction||Book||None||08/31/2015||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0690046294 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0690046278 :
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 19 x 24 cm.
- Edition: Revised edition.
- Publisher: New York : Crowell, 
- Copyright: ©1987.
Rev. ed. of: Icebergs. 1964.
Explains how icebergs are formed from glaciers, move into the ocean, create hazards to ships, and sometimes melt away.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Icebergs > Juvenile literature.