The perfect pet / by Margie Palatini ; illustrated by Bruce Whatley.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Summary:After Elizabeth's parents do not agree with her various suggestions for the perfect pet, she discovers a solution.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Cascade Locks Library||J PIC PAL (Text)||33892002111632||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||05/22/2003||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0060001089
- ISBN: 0060001097 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 26 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins Publishers, 2003.
After Elizabeth's parents do not agree with her various suggestions for the perfect pet, she discovers a solution.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pets > Juvenile fiction
Insects > Juvenile fiction
Pets > Fiction