Give a boy a gun / Todd Strasser.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Summary:Two heavily armed students, bent on revenge against teachers and football players who tormented them, take their classsmates hostage at a high school dance.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||YA FIC STRASSER (Text)||33892005048096||Young Adult Fiction||Book||None||05/04/2009||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0689848935 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 208 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First Simon Pulse edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Pulse, 2002.
- Copyright: ©2000.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 205-208).
Two heavily armed students, bent on revenge against teachers and football players who tormented them, take their classsmates hostage at a high school dance.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||School shootings > Fiction.
High school students > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Hostages > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.