Like Jake and me / Mavis Jukes ; pictures by Lloyd Bloom.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Summary:Alex feels that he does not have much in common with his stepfather Jake until a fuzzy spider brings them together.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC JUK (Text)||33892000198581||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||02/08/1996||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0394856082
- ISBN: 0394956087 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0394892631 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0833517538
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Knopf, 
- Distributor: Distributed by Random House.
- Copyright: ©1984.
Alex feels that he does not have much in common with his stepfather Jake until a fuzzy spider brings them together.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader Lower Grades 2.9 0.5
Newbery Honor Book.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children's stories, American